ERP "1C:Holding Management" -
A modern system of management, analysis, control and planning for large enterprises with a developed network of subsidiaries, branches or divisions. If the management of the whole structure is located in the head office, the complex software will help to consolidate information and financial flows, to regulate management and control, to bring the work of the entire enterprise to a new level.
ERP includes management tools as well as special functions for collecting, processing, storing and analyzing financial data from various sources. If properly adapted, ERP "Holding Management" will raise the level of efficiency of key management processes, including through the uniformity and automation of methods and schemes used.
If your company is a well-developed network of subdivisions or a group of affiliated companies, we will develop a customized ERP adaptation program and help you make the best use of all the possibilities offered by the newest system in order to optimize business processes.
Prerequisites for installing ERP Holding Management
How to understand that the company needs new software, that old software cannot cope with increased information flows and is inefficient for management purposes?
Let's list only some of the factors.
1. Your holding company consists of many separate branches, and the reporting within them is prepared without uniform standards in different applications.
Using the new software, Bobday's experts will help you to eliminate low-informative and non-standardized documents by switching to a single regulated reporting format. In addition to consolidation, our experts will connect the functions of automatic preparation of documents based on available data, which frees up time employees and minimizes errors due to human error. With 1C KM can automate most of the operational activities of the corporation, effectively manage finances and cash transactions.
2. it is necessary to optimize business analytics and reconcile budgets of different divisions.
ERP "Holding Management" will bring a new level of financial planning and budgeting for several scenarios and areas of production and delivery, will offer flexible options for optimizing the accounting department, including in the area of budget payments. During installation, Bobday experts will define areas of responsibility and allocate rights, connect tools for several types of data analysis, and monitor KPIs.
3. The enterprise needs consolidation of reports according to the international system (IFRS).
In "Holding Management" there are already "built in" capabilities for accounting and reporting under international standards, including a transformational and transactional model, a single portal for reconciliation of VGO and much more. It will be possible to carry out control measures in real time with all branches at once, and to correct identified discrepancies automatically.
4. For further development the company needs tools for managing current assets and warehouse operations
The functionality of ERP "Holding Management" will allow to unite orders for raw materials, materials and other resources together with tenders. User-friendly interface will help to keep track of agreements both with customers and suppliers, and to manage credit risks. Due to the built-in treasury functions you can bring your payment processes to a new level, as well as fully control any payments at the enterprise and cash balances.
5. You need to improve the manageability of your business, but at the same time keep your usual CRM.
One of the advantages of ERP "Holding Management" is the possibility of organic integration with any "1C" products, including "1C: Accounting" and software for enterprise management, human resources, trade, procurement, etc. Moreover, the new program can work with external data sources, including web services and ADO technologies.
It turns out that ERP "Holding Management" is necessary if your company needs:
Effects of integration of new management program
- centralization of management functions in one place;
- consolidation of reports and budgets;
- centralized management of sales and purchases;
- high-quality management of all working capital;
- common for all branches automation standards and electronic document management;
- a new level of consistency between the activities of various subdivisions.
- Purchase of license and installation of high-quality corporate product in the required configuration will affect all levels of your enterprise.
- Control and centralization of purchases, supplies will save resources due to economies of scale.
- Optimization of budgeting will reduce OREH and SAREH.
- There will be a system of control, centralization and optimization of financial flows (including trade, procurement, supplies).
- Tax risks will be reduced due to optimization and automation of the electronic corporate tax management system.
- It will be possible to work with external accounting systems without additional settings, connections and other measures.
- The quality of decision-making will improve, including at the strategic level.
- Attracting financing and new investors due to transition to IFRS.
- Reducing financial risks, optimization of financial and commercial transactions and trade.
- Reduction of tax risks, optimized accounting.
- Lack of cash gaps for all branches.
- Accelerated work with reports: from collection and storage to finding the necessary documents and indicators.
- Easy electronic document flow.